The creation of a Master Plan is paramount to the long-term development of your property or campus. The Master Plan should capture the needs of today, as well as your vision of the future. Some of the very best architecture and public spaces in history followed the guidelines of a clear, concise Master Plan.
Our team employs a fun, interactive approach when it comes to master planning. Group study sessions, one-on-one interviews, and town hall meetings are all opportunities for idea sharing and consensus building. Once we get to know you and your spaces, we can then offer ideas about today’s challenges and future campus development. Imagine the possibilities.
Our Services Include:
- Survey existing facilities and site
- Inventory of existing spaces
- Determine viability / longevity of existing building systems
- Gather information / share ideas / build consensus
- Create master plan concepts
- Develop preferred option
- Review local planning / zoning issues as they relate to future development
- Review storm water management requirements as they relate to future development
- Refine and present the master plan
- Design and document preferred solution
- Present / discuss construction delivery options (if applicable)
- Prepare and present final exhibits, including implementation schedule and cost allocation.